Saturday 28 January 2017

Bugs

I had seen various bugs leave my body. I have felt crawling sensations. I identified one as a stink bug.

Other things ive seen leave my body which I did not see before my surgery are mites, fleas, crawlies (looks like little spider ants) my skin goes yellow like sometimes and I don't look as young as I used to.

My body feels very stiff.

I spoke to someone online and he told me about the term "necrophages". Bugs that help matter decompose.

Yupp. Im the living dead.

It doesn't matter how much I use my rife machine or take herbs, my body is still under enermous stress. Trying to survive while nature wishes to finish me off.

Having a possible myserious disease on top of all this does not make it easier.

Despite my slow and steady decline into death, no lawyer in manilla is willing to help me without a quite a fee. Whatabout out of good stature? Ha!

When the bhagadvagita spoke of this reality as sinful, it wasn't kidding!

I didn't realize this world is overcrowded with arrogant people. If I knew, I don't think I would put so much faith in it. The minute they have an oppertunity to do a good deed, their ego convinces them otherwise.

So im dying without proper recognition, not being assisted by any lawyer and the decieving surgeon keeps my money towards her 'lifestyle of the rich and famous' retirement fund. Meanwhile im spending every cent I have trying to survive.

Crumbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment