Saturday 14 January 2017

Bedridden

I know I got an infection from the Philippines as I've been bedridden since the surgery. Before my surgery there, I was studying part time.

Now I'm in bed all day. I'm very scared of what my body will look like when I lose weight, as the liposuction was performed completely unproportionally. I found one person in the Domican Republic who does superb work, but even if I could afford it, which I can't right now. I'm far too sick for surgery.

If I had only not made that choice. I regret judging my surgeon on her reputation as opposed to her actual work. It's not difficult to decieve people.

I'm taking anti parasitic herbs, liver cleansing herbs and oregano essential oil as it is a natural antibiotic. I have been rifing the lyme infections; babesia, ehrlichia, bartonella, borrelia, mycoplasma. However I can't seem to find the problem that has made me so sick. I am too exhausted to get further blood tests, and I remain bedridden for the time being.

I think I was very neive to believe this woman in the Philippines. I think people these days care more about money than people.

Im seeing a bicom therapist so I can get a printout of what infections im dealing with.

My buccal fat pads are still growing back; I'm very thankful for that. Unfortunately im not seeing much success growing back the fat on my body. I can't believe I am living im a world where people are allowed to do what my plastic surgeon did and get away with it.

If I could recover I would want to go to the Philippines and take this woman to court. But with the current state of my health this is impossible. I know there must be a good, ethical, affordable god serving lawyer in manilla who is well versed in medical malpractice and would want to help.

I continue to meditate and pray that I no longer live in a world of deceit and injustice. I have called upon the holy fire to help purify me and the world. I want to live in a fair and just society where we care more about helping people than building our own empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment