Monday 6 February 2017

Well thats it

I'm losing control over my body and the bad smell is re-appearing to my left ear. I don't have the energy to keep getting tests and antibiotics make me sick. I guess this insane woman was allowed to disfigure me, make me sick and leave me for dead, and she gets away with it.

I can't believe this is the kind of world I'm living in, and these kinds of decietful selfish, greedy people are what I'm dealing with.

No lawyer wants to help me unless I pay them allot of money, which I don't have. I'm desperately spending everything I have to try to get better.

It's time for me to let go and let nature finish me off. I hope Dr Corazon collantes feels proud of her quick botch lipo, and humpy droopy nose impositions. I never would have thought, if philipinos think she is a great surgeon then either they have extremely low standards or they are highly unintelligent people.

These people are so bad and so selfish, when they do something wrong they do nothing but try to cover their tracks. In all honestly, I wish Dra. CORAZON COLLANTES lifetimes of extreme pain, suffering and hardship and if I survive, I don't want anything to do with people. I prefer to live alone in the hills, away from people.

I am truly hurt and scarred, and most the lawyers in the Philippines are entirely too self interested to help.

What a bad, horrible and nasty person. What a terrible choice. Nobody would expect to come out looking worse and become extremely sick as the result of a surgeons who cuts corners to increase their profit. Lies, and hires cheap surgeons to do her work.

I want everyone to know, Dr Corazon is a bad person and an unethical surgeon and she should never have been allowed to keep her license. God saw everything she did, and all her lies to cover herself. All to save a buck. Geez. So done with this world. How can people like that be allowed to do what they do, and how could I have been so stupid to buy into her delusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment