Saturday 8 December 2018

My options for getting Dra Corazon Collantes shotty work fixed

I know now that there are around 100 members of papras who are properly qualified plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgeons in the phillipines.

I know that most thai surgeons are physicians not plastic surgeons, and they don't have a proper medical board there. It's dangerous getting plastic surgery over there.

I know that South Korean plastic surgery hospitals do better results because of pre-op planning, ct scanning and surgeons sticking to their sub-specialty (smaller clinics are too risky because of surgeons moving out of their sub-specialty.)

But since I'm bedridden and unable to travel, fortunately I can have it restored here at the hospital. Medicare doesn't cover aesthetic medicine, but it does cover restorative medicine after trauma and accidents. So my best option is to have it reversed here.

Instead of getting surgery in the future, I will find ways to heal my body so I can lose the weight, using rife and supplements. Of course before I had the surgery I was not aware of my health.

I may have made a bad choice but I hope my blog can inspire people to make better choices and instigate change. These fake oppertunistic surgeons need to have their licenses revoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment