Thursday 18 May 2017

Finding Acceptance

What is done is done and there is not much to do about it.

After that experience I will never trust a person ever again, especially not with my body unless I have to.

The truth is, this woman just wanted to do what was most convenient for her that her collegues would approve of.

The nose imposition was her collegues decision, the 'general' liposuction was to entertain two graduates on how to perform liposuction. And emptying the buccals out was just more convenient than a minor resection.

Its not to say she didn't put time and effort on my nose. But it was a totally dysmorphic vision. I have more photos where you can see after the tipped drooped more.

I really do question Phillipinos level of intelligence to revere a person who does low standard work. But I guess she was ahead of her time when the Plastic Surgery Era began.l in the Philippines.

The fact that level of imposition is accepted makes me understand one of the differences between 'third world' and 'first world'.

Ive done allot of meditation and frequency therapy to recover from the suffering. I will never trust a plastic surgeon again, unless I absolutely must. If I could change the past; I would only trust god with my body.

I had no idea I bought into this deceptive reality and believed people cared. The love of money is to great for others to love God.

The second hardest thing through all of this is staring at the mirror; knowing myself was taken away from me. When I made this decision I was in dire straights and desperate to be beautiful. I should have known better than to trust what I read on the internet.

The hardest thing, is having faith that I can look like me again.

Even if I have to transform every part of me to light. I will do so; I will find a way.

I believe in karma.

Something incredible hapenned to me recently. That was revealed to me, that nobody gets away with anything and that this reality is more illusionary than we know. Especially appearances. I know Dr Corazon Collantes will get karma for what she did and I really feel sorry for her, because I know she will come back and experience it herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment